Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blogger 16


The Blogs
            I’ve never blogged until I took English 101 with Ms. Croker. The way I see blogs are like little entries of thoughts of anything you would like to type about. From restaurants you’ve eaten at to the things you did that day.  It’s whatever you want to speak about via Internet, like a little diary. Since I started blogging I feel that my typing and writing skills have improved a little bit because of the weekly entries and reading other fellow peers blogs.
            I would have to say that I didn’t enjoy blogging at first. But, once I was forced to make weekly entries I started to get use to it. At times I felt like spilling my guts out.  I’ve been talking to a few friends and they say they blog almost everyday. They go on certain websites to type away about anything and everything. Some people even get paid to be a professional blogger. It’s true I’ve met a few pro bloggers when I was in the Navy. They came to our unit and got to take a tour around base and got a flight in a helicopter.
            Reading my peers new blogs every week was enjoyable. I could see some people actually opened up in their blogs. Some included laughter and sadness that’s what I enjoyed as well the vivid emotions shared.  To my fellow classmates thank you for everything you’ve shared through out the semester. I feel that reading and doing the different types of blogs that were assigned each week it helped me in some ways with my combat PTSD. So, I say again thank you for everybody’s support. I wish everybody the best of luck though their journey of life and maybe someday we will cross paths again.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blogs, your blogs were honest and it seemed like you felt extremely comfortable writing them. I wish you the best in all you put your mind too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading you blogs. The pictures you had were great. Wish you luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoyed reading your blogs. Thanks for everything you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your blogs. I loved to see all the pictures you had to share. Thank you for sharing. Good luck in your future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Really enjoyed your style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences, Aaron. It was nice reading your blogs because you wrote something different that I don’t normally read and that was really special. Hope to cross paths with you soon, too.

    ReplyDelete